Thursday 1 January 2015

// // 5 comments

How To Hack Facebook, Gmail, Skype And All Password Of A Person



Hack All Passwords Form A Computer Remotely
Last tutorial by me had a problem with E-Mail, So here is fully working tutorial. Wanna hack passwords of Facebook, Gmail, Orkut and other online and offline passwords of your friends, enemies, girlfriend, boyfriend or your Ex this is the perfect article for you. A keylogger is a program that runs in the background on someones computer that logs every key they press, and then sends the log of all the pressed keys to the attacker. This essentially allows you the ability to collect all the usernames and passwords typed in.

What do we need?
  1. Keylogger [Link Below]
  2. A new e-mail address specifically for keylogging

Note :

Watch every screenshot carefully to do everything correctly. ;)

Method 1

How To Create Keylogger?
  • Download the program, open it up and you should see the builder. Input your email username & password into the boxes. The reason we are doing this is because the keylogger will log into your email, then email yourself the logs. I recommend making a new email specifically for keylogging. Gmail SMTP Server Is:> smtp.gmail.com
2014-12-01_19-02-00
  • In delivery option choose E-Mail
  • This is the time in between the logs. I usually recommend 5-15 minutes.
  • At this point I suggest you click Test Email and make sure everything is working fine.
2014-12-01_18-15-46
  • Click the Recovery Tab.
  • Check Enable Stealers

  • Now go to settings tab and check boxes I have checked [Only those boxes]


  • Now click on the Binder option
  • Add any exe to deliver it [It will combine itself with an exe and whenever one install the exe the keylogger will be installed automatically]

  • Now click Tools option and Enable Fake error message
  • Now add an icon to it


  • Now click on Build option
  • And then click Compile Server
  • Wait for a while
  • Done {A message will pop}
  • Enjoy :)
Note:
Now get your build file and send it to your victims and get all information out of their computer. Use some attractive methods to persuade them to use your keylogger and anyhow jut make them run it once.

Method 2

  • FTP server
  • Click on FTP option in the logger
  • Create a FTP server first to create click here and sign up and create a FTP server

  • Put your FTP address, username, and password

  • Now click on test
  • You will get this message




Thanks To OnHax For This Nice Content (Hacker Veer)
                              
http://adfoc.us/26013953963019

5 comments:

  1. This is what I do first before getting into any relationship I investigate who that person really is, if she is a chronic cheat or a lair all I do first is email spyexpert0@gmail.com to gain access to her phone to know if I can truly trust her even if am out of the state. After my Investigations I got access to her phone without notifications and it happens that my girl friend has been sleeping with my dad even before I met her and after I met her she kept on doing shit with my dad but am not really pained because before I get my heart so deep in a relationship I contact spyexpert0@gmail.com first to run a phone hack to know that person very very well. All I will say is am so so proud of you spyexpert0@gmail.com you never let me down not just me but your clients also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got scammed on an online dating site where I met and fell in love with a woman, she kept demanding for money and all even without seeing her so I hired russiancyberhackers@gmail.com to run a phone hack on her phone and I was able to access her phone from my country after the hack was done I found out that the woman I met online is not who she has been claiming to be all thanks to you russiancyberhackers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t trust friends around ur husband never 👎 I was to stupid to trust my friend around my husband and she ended up sleeping with him all thanks to darkhatthacker@gmail.com that got my eyes on my husband phone 24/7 that was how I found out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. russiancyberhackers@gmail.com is the best when it comes to breaking into devices, I confirmed their services today and I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband feels his way to smart by deleting all his WhatsApp MESSAGES, text messages, iMessages and many more but with the help of russiancyberhackers@gmail.com I proofed my husband wrong because With this hacker I got all deleted messages my husband has been deleting since 6 months back till date I got the chance to read all that he has been hiding from me, all thanks to you russiancyberhackers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete